1. Download video (173 MB)
2. Get the 32-bit Windows or Mac version of Whirligig (not 64-bit): http://www.centzon.co.uk/whirligig/
3. Extract Whirligig and put the mp4 in the production\media folder.
4. Disable vertical sync (vsync) in your video control panel. (works around a bug)
5. Start Whirligig.exe, select resolution and either Oculus Rift or Monitor. Set it up as shown here: http://i.imgur.com/AMf9GQF.png
6. Hit Play to play and start looking around!
Thanks to eVRydayVR for keeping this video alive.